Things that I learned about Japan since I came to Japan
1) the trains are always on time
2) the services (in restaurants, shops, etc) are amazing, they treat you really well and polite too
3) Japanese people are a bit shy and are not very open to foreigners, of course not all of them are like that
4) People committing suicide by jumping on the railways. I don't like it because it always slow down the train....
5) Japanese commercials are so funny and interesting. And sometimes a bit weird too =v=;
6) Onsen&Sentou ( Hot water bath& Public Bath House), people have to get naked and have to see other people naked to bath in one. There are also some private Onsen I think..
7) Fast food restaurants~ not so many people go to eat there~ at least at the city where I'm living right now~
That's all for now~ there are lots of other things but I just can't think of one right now~ if you have any questions about Japan, you can just ask me. I'll try to answer according to what I know..