1) the trains are always on time
2) the services (in restaurants, shops, etc) are amazing, they treat you really well and polite too
3) Japanese people are a bit shy and are not very open to foreigners, of course not all of them are like that
4) People committing suicide by jumping on the railways. I don't like it because it always slow down the train....
5) Japanese commercials are so funny and interesting. And sometimes a bit weird too =v=;
6) Onsen&Sentou ( Hot water bath& Public Bath House), people have to get naked and have to see other people naked to bath in one. There are also some private Onsen I think..
7) Fast food restaurants~ not so many people go to eat there~ at least at the city where I'm living right now~
That's all for now~ there are lots of other things but I just can't think of one right now~ if you have any questions about Japan, you can just ask me. I'll try to answer according to what I know..